The East Tennessee State Department of Intercollegiate Athletics held two tours of the nearly finished ETSU Football Stadium last Thursday.
The tours, which were free and open to the general public, were held at noon and 5 p.m. A large number of fans enjoyed each tour hosted by Scott Carter, ETSU Athletic Dept. Senior Associate Athletic Director/COO.
Finishing touches of construction are in progress on the facility as crews work hard to complete the build before the first kickoff. The season opener of 2017 season is Saturday, Sept. 2 when the Buccaneers host Limestone at 7 p.m. inside the new stadium.
Season tickets are currently on sale starting at $100, and can be purchased by calling the ticket office at (423) 439-3878.
Seating options for the stadium
The ETSU Football Stadium will provide six different seating options for fans:
1. Skyboxes (Currently Sold Out)
2. Club Level Seating (Sold Out)
3. Mid-field Level Seating (83% sold out) – Box-style seating with chair back and cup holder
4. Gold Level Seating – Bench-type seating with back support; located near the 50-yard line
5. Silver Level Seating – Bench-type seating with back support; located between the 20 and 40-yard lines
6. Bronze Level Seating – Aluminum benches with no back support; located between the goal line and 20-yard line
* The stadium will feature over 7,000 seats with ability to house over 10,000 via standing room only. For more information on Buccaneer football, visit ETSUBucs.com and click on the football link.