The ETSU Department of Intercollegiate Athletics announced an additional date to tour the Football Stadium. The tour will be held Thursday, Aug. 10.
The tour, which is free and open to the general public, will be held at noon and 5 p.m. People are required to wear hard hats and closed-toed shoes. Hard hats will be provided on site.
Fans are encouraged to park on South Dossett Drive and enter by the arch near the east roundabout of the stadium.
ETSU opens its 2017 season on Saturday, Sept. 2 when the Buccaneers host Limestone at 7 p.m. inside the new stadium. Season tickets are currently on sale starting at $100, and can be purchased by calling the ticket office at(423) 439-3878.
Seating options for the stadium
The ETSU Football Stadium will provide six different seating for fans
1. Skyboxes (Currently Sold Out)
2. Club Level Seating (Sold Out)
3. Mid-field Level Seating (80% sold out) – Box-style seating with chair back and cup holder.
4. Gold Level Seating – Bench-type seating with back support; located near the 50-yard line
5. Silver Level Seating – Bench-type seating with back support; located between the 20 and 40-yard lines
6. Bronze Level Seating – Aluminum benches with no back support; located between the goal line and 20-yard line
For more information on Buccaneer football, visit ETSUBucs.com and click on the football link.