In addition to this list, fans are reminded they can get access information regarding game day activities by visiting ETSUBucs.com and clicking on the Game Day Central link located on the football page, or by downloading the ETSU Game Time App for Apple and Android devices. Current users of the Game Time App are encouraged to update prior to the season.
1. GOLD OUT: The season opener against Mars Hill has been designated as a “Gold Out.” Fans are encouraged to match the team’s all gold uniforms by wearing their favorite ETSU gold attire.
2. Ticket information: Season tickets, SoCon Packs and single game tickets are now on-sale. Fans can learn more by visiting ETSUBucs.com or by calling 423-439-3878.
3. Student ticket information: For students, ticket pickup information has been e-mailed to their campus accounts twice over the last two weeks, and can also be found by scrolling to the bottom of the page on the Game Day Central link located under football at ETSUBucs.com.
4. Fireworks: Fans are reminded that fireworks will be utilized during games and a firework display will follow the end of the team’s three night games this season.
5. Mobility Assistance Shuttle Service: Located at the Alumni Pavilion area on the west side of the ETSU parking garage and convenient to Lots 21 and 22, the Mobility Assistance Shuttle Service will consist of golf carts that will provide rides to the stadium for disabled fans and those with mobility issues. The carts will begin service one hour prior to kickoff and take fans from the Alumni Pavilion to the Bank of Tennessee East Arch roundabout. The carts will also provide service from the roundabout back to the Alumni Pavilion area at the conclusion of the game. Signs designating the pickup area prior to games will be visible on game days.
6. Food City Zone: The Food City Zone will open three hours prior to kickoff for all home games, with inflatables for children and other fun-filled pregame activities. The Food City Fan Zone is located between Lots 21 and 22 near the main roundabout entering campus from State of Franklin Road.
7. Tailgating: Parking lots on campus open at 8 a.m. for tailgating on game days. The game day parking map can also be found on the football page at ETSUBucs.com under the Game Day Central link.
8. Buc Walk: Fans are also reminded that the Buc Walk begins two hours and fifteen minutes before each game. For the Mars Hill opener, this means the Buc Walk will begin at 5:15 p.m.
9. Pepsi Stage: The Pepsi Stage with live music will entertain fans located in Lot 21 for the season opener and Homecoming game.
10. Clear Bag Policy and Enhanced Security: ETSU has a clear bag policy for all home football games inside William B. Greene, Jr. Stadium. In addition, new security procedures including metal detectors and security wands will be employed at entry gates. Prohibited items inside the stadium will include the following:
• Outside food and beverages (including alcoholic beverages)
• Illegal drugs
• Tobacco Products
• Camping/Tailgating chairs